I would like you to share an initial paragraph as to whether you believe the Coronavirus pandemic is over, or whether it will get worse or rise further? For instance, do you feel we will be able to have lab inside the school all semester?
Below are questions and topics. You should use them as the foundation for a nice well written paper.
Do not just answer “yes, no, maybe, could be, no, yes…” You will not receive any credit if you do that.
Here is the question:
What Is Your Belief and Opinion About the Current Coronavirus Pandemic?
For full credit you must include in your response answers or responses to some of the following:
- What is the scientific name of the disease?
- What is the scientific name of the virus?
- Write a few lines about what kind of virus this is. Why has an “mRNA” vaccine been created?
- What is an epidemic? What is a pandemic? Is this an epidemic or pandemic? Why?
- What is the current state of the outbreak? How do you view it? There are different views on this – some say it is very bad – other’s say not so bad. What about variants?
- How would you characterize the response of the Federal Government, our State Government and any other government?
- What are you beliefs or feelings about testing? Have you been tested (only if you wish to share)? Why or why not? Do you trust the tests? What kinds of tests are there available?
- As health care professionals how do you feel about working in an environment that puts you right in harm’s way related to this virus?
- When do you feel the outbreak will either taper off or end?
- How do you feel about giving up your personal freedoms during a time like this?
- How do you feel about receiving the vaccine? How would/do you feel if your employer forced you to take it? How do you feel about the school mandating the vaccine?
- What treatments are available? Are they effective?
- What are the different types of vaccines available?
- What do you think about new variants?
Finally – only if you would like to share – have you or someone close to you been affected by Coronavirus? What has that experience been like?
I would suggest working on this rightr away. On the date or time of our on line exam (there will probably be a time “window”) you will email your answer to this question to me.
Looking forward to your responses!
To order click here.