Use the following prompt below and write an analysis paper that is 4-5 pages long.
Find evidence that supports your argument. Once you have researched your evidence, you must analyze it and explain how/why it supports your claim. Must be an analysis, not a summary of a historical event.
Which of the three Progressive Presidents (Roosevelt, Taft, Wilson) was the most effective at reforming America and the problems of the Gilded Age?
*** (I picked Roosevelt, please write about Roosevelt) ***
Use at least one piece of legislation introduced during their administration and the impact it had on America.
1) Introduction: Background and thesis
2) Body Paragraph 1: First reason your chosen President was most effective (Roosevelt)
3) Body Paragraph 2: Second reason your chosen President was most effective (Roosevelt)
4) Body Paragraph 3: Third reason your chosen President was most effective (Roosevelt)
***In body paragraphs 1-3 please remember to include at least one piece of legislation introduced by your chosen president’s administration (Roosevelt)***
5) Body Paragraph 4: Compare the other two presidents
Why didn’t you think these two presidents were as progressive as the one you chose?
6) Conclusion: Summary of your main argument
MLA Format & Works Cited Page
At least legitimate 5 sources (this does not include sites like: Khan Academy, History.com, Lumen Learning, Study.com, Thoughtco, Weebly, Biography.com, Encyclopedia entries)
1 must be a primary source
2 must be a book, ebook, or database
2 credible sources of your choice
Library of Congress
To order the work click here