Why is it important to know this information in the context of understanding LGBTQ+ history AND US history AND current LGBTQ+ issues?
You will be assigned 2 historical documentary movies set before 1969
You MUST also participate in the class Discussion to get full credit
– Write a separate paper for each movie.
– Find & watch the full version of your assigned documentary film. (most are on Kanopy)
– Each paper needs to be a MINIMUM of 3 full pages (11 or 12 fonts, double spaced)
Your answers do not need to be numbered – write in paragraphs
– Be prepared to discuss the film in class
You MUST attend this class!!
Each paper MUST include:
No more the 3 sentences (remember that I have seen the movie…you do not need to give me the storyline)
2. What did you learn? What did you find interesting? What did you find surprising? Did the movie dispel any stereotypes, myths, or misinformation you might have heard?
3. Why is it important to know this information in the context of understanding LGBTQ+ history AND US history AND current LGBTQ+ issues?
4. Your personal reaction and comments about the information/content in the movie
(You are NOT to be critiquing the style/format of the movie)
To order click here.