anatomy discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
In your discussion post (which should be no more than 2 paragraphs), answer one of the following seven prompts.
Broad, open-ended prompts
1. Expand upon one of the topics discussed in lecture by finding and summarizing a research paper, or area of research, around one of the topics. If you have an idea of a field or population you wish to pursue in the future, use this post as an opportunity to explore the intersection between this module and your aspirations.
2. Describe a pathological condition associated with one of the topics throughout the lecture. In your post, explain what is believed to malfunction and approaches to fix it via medication, surgery, or lifestyle changes such as diet, exercise, or stress management.
3. Provide an example of a hormone creating a response on the body that is not considered to be one of its primary roles.
4. There are many drugs that mimic the function of the endocrine system. Describe the use of an exogenous hormone and how its effect on the body is the same or different from the endogenous (self-made) version.
5. Describe hormone replacement therapy, its use cases, and whether or not it is perceived to be harmful.
6. How do strength athletes and endurance athletes use hormones (usually illegally) to have an edge over their competition? What are the dangers of doing so?
7. How does quality/poor sleep, activity/inactivity, or fasting/nutritious/processed food influence hormone secretion or function?
Requirements: | .doc file