management question and need guidance to help me learn.
do the work correctly, without mistakes, without plagiarism, solve all
the questions, follow the instructions, and avoid mistakes. I want to
get the full score. This work is important. Do it correctly.
Requirements: good solve
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301)
Due Date: 14/01/2023 @ 23:59
For Instructor’s Use only
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Case: ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
Please read the case “Activision Blizzard” from Chapter 4 “Job Satisfaction” Page: – 115 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and Answer the following Questions:
1. If you think about the components of value-percept theory and job characteristics theory, where does “the product” fit in? How can the high satisfaction of Activision Blizzard employees be explained by those theories? (03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
2. Does it make sense to think of satisfaction as an aspect of industries, rather than jobs? Activision Blizzard employs a number of different employees in a number of different roles. Is there a reason to suspect, say, a quality assurance person at Activision Blizzard to be more satisfied than a quality assurance person in a typical manufacturing job? (03 Marks) (Min words 200-300)
3. What role do hours worked play in job satisfaction? Do gaming companies have an obligation to help employees manage their hours, even when they are “in the zone” in their coding or even when product launch deadlines are looming? (03 Marks) (Min words 200)
Discussion questions: – Please read Chapter 2 & 3 “Job Performance & Organizational Commitment” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Consider how you would react to 360-degree feedback. If you were the one receiving the feedback, whose views would you value most: your manager’s or your peer’s? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
5. Which type of organizational commitment (affective, continuance, or normative) do you think is most important to the majority of employees? Which do you think is most important to you? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
6. Can you think of reasons the increased diversity of the workforce might actually increase organizational commitment? Why? Which of the three types of commitment might explain that sort of result? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
Important Notes: –
1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.