Students are to demonstrate their understanding of a trauma intervention and its benefits and limitations. Students are to investigate professional development of this intervention.
– Write a formal paper in which you outline and explain in detail one of the following evidenced based trauma interventions and conduct a critique of the selected intervention. Prolonged Exposure
– The paper will contain the following information:
- Theoretical perspective and basis of the intervention;
- Detailed outline of selected intervention strategy and how it works from beginning to end;
- Benefits and limitations to treatment and use (supported with references);
- Comparison to other strategies currently in use (How is it more or less effective?); and
- Recommendations for future use and further training within that intervention strategy.
- ONLY PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS (NO BOOKS!)
Any sources used to support your written narrative should be cited using correct APA format
To order the work click here