. Write a paper (suggested length of 4–7 pages) reflecting on your experiences during the Interprofessional Leadership and Communication course, including the following APA formatting requirements:
• double-spaced text with one-inch margins
• a heading at the beginning of the paper with your name and the course name, instructor name, assignment, and date
• labels for each of the three parts of the paper
Part One: Working Style
1. Identify your working style results from your personal 5 Dynamics report, including the level of intensity (i.e., Abundant, Effortless, Deliberate, Reserve) for each of the four energies (i.e., Explore, Excite, Examine, Execute) in the success/satisfaction cycle.
2. Reflect on what the working style results from your Working Style Self-Assessment and 5 Dynamics report mean for you by answering the following questions:
• What are two of your strengths?
• What are two of your challenges?
• How do you learn best?
• How do these energy dynamics, from either your self-assessment or 5 Dynamics report, present themselves in your daily life?
3. Describe a working style you would want a teammate on a professional or class project to have, given your own working style, and explain how the strengths of that working style would help create a balanced team to successfully complete the project.
Part Two: Communication
4. Using the conversation meter (Unit 7.2 within the course material) consider a conversation you had with friends, family, coworkers, or others, and reflect on the following:
a. Describe the conversation noting the listening mode (i.e., Pretense, Sincerity, Accuracy, Authenticity) you were in with specific examples from the conversation experience.
b. Discuss what you have learned about the way you listen.
c. Discuss what you learned about how your listening levels affect your relationships.
5. Using the Conversation Meter (Unit 7.2 within the course material), consider a different conversation you had with friends, family, coworkers, or others, and reflect on the following:
a. Describe the experience, noting the speaking mode (i.e., Pretense, Sincerity, Accuracy, Authenticity) you were in with specific examples from the conversation experience.
b. Discuss what you have learned about the way you express yourself through verbal communication including specific examples.
c. Discuss what you have learned about how you speak and how the way you speak affects your relationships.
6. Explain how your communication style applies the laws of conversation to create cycles of value or cycles of waste in your relationships and your life.
7. Explain how you will use your new communication tools to decrease cycles of waste or increase cycles of value.
Part Three: Reflection/Hero’s Journey
8. Reflect on your experience in this course by addressing the following:
a. Explain what you learned from your experiences with the course material.
b. Discuss what was most challenging for you in the course material.
c. Discuss what was most valuable to you from the course material.
9. Discuss two ways you could help friends, family, coworkers, or others develop the skills you learned in the course and how these skills could benefit them.
10. Explain how you plan to sustain the positive skills and habits you have formed from this course and how you will continue to maintain success in those areas.
11. Discuss the areas of communication and leadership in which you could still develop and how you plan to develop in those areas.
B. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, pdf, txt, qt, mov, mpg, avi, mp3, wav, mp4, wma, flv, asf, mpeg, wmv, m4v, svg, tif, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, zip, rar, tar, 7z.
To order click here.